Pages

Trapped to be a slut – Indian sex story


Hello everyone once again! I am here with another experience after the one in Library which you can read in story “Molested in Library”! So as I said in that story’s end I got the job and found there the biggest surprise of my whole life.


I took a bus to the school where I was appointed as new biology teacher. The bus was on time with a crowd in it and I pushed myself into the crowd somehow. It’s really frustrating to get jammed in a bus coach full of crowd. I took a glimpse on my miserable situation. My hands were so jammed because of crowd that I was not able to even move them. “What can be more miserable than this?” I thought but soon regretted that as got something that was surely more miserable than before. I noticed a bald guy in the crowd and when I saw with full concentration I realized that this was the same baldy who used me in library.


I was praying that he don’t notice me and wished if my hands were not jammed as I could have used them to hide my face. Well luck was not really on me that day. He saw me and it was sure that he recognized me as there was a naughty smile on his face showing his intentions. He pushed his body through the crowd and came to me while I was staring at him that how he managed to push himself through such crowd while I can’t even get my hands free. Then I noticed his body which was actually masculine. He was around 40’s yet had a wonderful body. Well he clearly noticed me looking at him with my mouth which I forgot to close.


He took advantage and inserted his tongue in my mouth. He was so quick that I really didn’t notice him doing so. Now in a moment or so his tongue was exploring my mouth. I used my tongue and licked his tongue. It seemed like our tongues were dancing together. But a thought stroke my mind and thank goodness I thought that. I parted my tongue and said “please not now, it’s my first day of my new job and I don’t want to look messy”. It didn’t look like he will agree but then he looked over my dress and smiled. I was wearing a white plane shirt (sleeveless) with a coat on it and a small but till end of thighs blue skirt.


He asked me about my job and where I am working. I told him that I am a biology professor in ___ School. His smile grew bigger and remarked that I am a very sexy and hot biology professor and students are really going to masturbate thinking of me. This made me blushed as my face was all red now. He agreed to my point but said that I got to do something in favor. On my inquiry he said that I must go and say a ‘hi’ to the P.E. teacher of that school. He said that the teacher gets a free time at 10 and can be found in boy’s locker room near to basket-ball court. Well for a while I thought “why should I say hi, he can call him to say that but well if he agrees on this point then no problem.” I agreed in no time.


After 10 min of French kissing my station came and I got out of coach. I was not in mood of getting late on the very first day so didn’t bothered about the baldy and moved out of station.


As I reached the campus I directly moved to the office to complete some formalities. I was informed that I will be having 3 classes each day. First class was at 9:10 till 9:50 and then there was a break for 45 min so it was clear in my head that I can easily go to say ‘hi’ to P.E. teacher. Then after my other two classes I have to do my office work and then I can leave. You will know why I gave those details.


Now I went to my first class which was of 12th class students. Like a normal teacher I introduced myself to everyone and started to ask everyone one by one their names. Then I got my 2nd shock of the day. The guy who was sitting at the last bench of middle row was the guy who had sex with me in library itself. He stood up to speak out his name with a crooked smile. For a while I stood in a shock and fear if he tells about me to other students then what will happen to me! But I thought that I have to take things in control. I behaved normally till class ended and while walking out the door I called him out. His name was Deepak.


He came out of class still wearing that crooked smile on his face. I said to him “please whatever happened in library is between us, don’t let others know”. He said “what shall I get if I do so” well I did have an idea about that and in fear of getting insulted I said “keep me”. His face glowed with my answer. He got what he wanted. He said “okay then it’s a deal”. For a time I was shocked by what I just said but felt relief as I m not going to get insulted at least.


Well it was 9:53 now so I went to my bio lab to do some work and left for basket-ball court. I saw students leaving from court and it was sure that P.E. teacher would be free now. I went to boy’s locker room. I knocked the door and a familiar voice said”come in!”


As I entered room I saw the same bald guy. I understood that he is the P.E. teacher and he let me go just because he knew he can have me here. His face showed that he was waiting for me only. He took my hand and took me to bathroom.


He slowly undid my coat and then shirt. I was still in trauma that just a few minutes ago I made a deal of my body with that boy and now this guy got me here. But as I gained my senses I noticed him taking my skirt off. I said “if someone saw us then we will be in big problem”. But with full confidence he said that nobody is going to come here. We are all free for next 20 minutes and warned me that if I made any voice now then he will tear one of my clothes.


Then he took off my panty and kissed my thighs. A little but hearable moan escaped from my mouth. He stood and tore my bra. He said now don’t make any voice. I was about to shout about my bra but thought that I can’t risk tearing of any other cloth. Then he kissed me. My lips parted as his tongue entered in my mouth. But then he moved to my boobs as my erect nipples were waiting for him. He licked on my whole boobs. He pinched my nipples hard and pulled them and then left them. He did that again and again for 5-6 times making me cry in ecstasy and pain but didn’t made any sound and but my lower lip to suppress my moan. He was sure that I will not stop him as I was a crazy slut for him. Then he went down started licking my pussy like a hungry dog. After a while he started finger fucking me. I was breathing heavily as pleasure was flowing through my body. Then he took out his cock and asked me to suck it. I went on my knees and started sucking it like it was a lollipop and I a hungry kid.


Now he was moaning and then he took his cock out before Cuming and spilt all his sperm on his hand. Then he applied that on by breasts. It was thick white sticky hot sperm all over my boobs. He asked to not to wash it till he says to and said that he will meet me later in my bio-lab. I nodded and we dressed back and left.


Now I took my next two classes ignoring the fact that my bra was tore and my shirt is sticking to my breasts due to that sticky sperm. My brown nipples were a bit visible and boys were staring on them only. Well after my classes I went to lab and waited for P.E. teacher. Well he came soon with the same boy of my class who was there in library too. Actually they were son and father in relation and now I was a slut for both of them. They said that from now they will bang me each day in campus everywhere. You will whatever we say and we know that you will as you love to be molested.

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags